Defibrilator Fund

Have we got it yet Phil?
no, I haven’t ordered one yet, as our first rally is not till May in Hereford, this way the warranty will last for longer. I will order it to arrive before the Hereford rally so I can take it with me. I’m going to pass the defibrillator that I have on Sue and Martin.

no, I haven’t ordered one yet, as our first rally is not till May in Hereford, this way the warranty will last for longer. I will order it to arrive before the Hereford rally so I can take it with me. I’m going to pass the defibrillator that I have on Sue and Martin.
Cheers Phil, I was fearful that the cost had increased.

Cheers Phil, I was fearful that the cost had increased.
No all is good but it does not make sense to me to shorten the warranty. The defibrillator I have here requires a new battery, it started beeping last October 2023 , but as it was not going to be required to cover any rallies until May 2024 I just removed the battery. I decided it was better to have the extra 7 months life on the new battery.

Are we there yet ??
Yes, the total required for the next year has been reached due to the kind donations of our members.
We have enough money to replace the batteries and pads as they are needed over the next year and I will be ordering the new defib ready for the Orkney Adventure. I will update the spreadsheet and post copies of the invoices as the money is spent.

Last edited:
Back