Wheel bolt sizes

Sonar

This would be a great help to me if someone could tell me what size wheel nuts i have on my
2003 Fiat Ducato 2003 15 JTD MWB.

I am looking to get some locking wheel nuts but do not have the moho on hand its in storage.

And would like tio get some ordered so as i can fit them when i next collect it .

Think you would be better off getting a Disklock for the Steering wheel & a decent Wheel Clamp like a Nemesis or Bulldog as I've seen the Guys remove Locking Wheel Bolts in seconds at the Garage when the Locking Nut has broken.

Take a wheel off the van and fit a flat spare, safe as houses.

Last edited:
Think you would be better off getting a Disklock for the Steering wheel & a decent Wheel Clamp like a Nemesis or Bulldog as I've seen the Guys remove Locking Wheel Bolts in seconds at the Garage when the Locking Nut has broken.
I have a very heavier steel made clutch and brake pedal lock.
Not easy to fit and i would think very hard to get off due to how tight it fits and where it is fitted.

I am getting the level system fitted next Friday and then thought if it is already jacked up then i have done more than half of the work if someone decides to steal the wheels and new tyres.

Not sure about that. I always break the wheel nuts whilst on the ground, and only then jack the vehicle to remove it.

That's the proper way to do it.

With a torque battery tool it will take seconds to remove all the bolts when jacked up.

With the above it matters not if there on the ground or not .

Thieves hardly use a spanner to steal wheels.

Thanks everybody for your help it was as suggested 14 mm threads.
Now requires a 17 mm socket and bar. On order
The old wheel bolts were and are 16 mm with a 24 mm socket.
So all sorted now thanks again

Thanks everybody for your help it was as suggested 14 mm threads.
Now requires a 17 mm socket and bar. On order
The old wheel bolts were and are 16 mm with a 24 mm socket.
So all sorted now thanks again
Confused?

Back