2024 France/Spain Tour.

Nr sines, stop off on the way back from Lidl, what’s yours like, or does that need a new thread 🤔

1715369216397.jpeg
😀🤣

Reactions: GMJ
This bunching up together habit, used to be blamed on satellite dish reception hotspots.

We parked up in France, with a reasonable gap between us and the next.
A late arrival inserted himself between us.
I told him , next morning that I slept closer to his wife, than him.
And she snores !

This bunching up together habit, used to be blamed on satellite dish reception hotspots.

We parked up in France, with a reasonable gap between us and the next.
A late arrival inserted himself between us.
I told him , next morning that I slept closer to his wife, than him.
And she snores !
That is one reason for parking moderately close to a moho that is already there; if they don't leave, you can be fairly sure of a reasonable gap. It can also help to ensure that you have space to open a vertically-opening garage door, which may require a bit more space than is commonly left.

Grim news today, one of my old apprentices died last Friday, he would have been mid thirties 😭 he lived not far from me, would see him now and again in the town when he was well.
He was under palliative care.

He turned out to be a great metal worker and welder. I remember one best student prize giving night, I nominated him for best welder award, along with a certificate, there was a Lincoln Electric MAGS single phase plant awarded too, the lad turned up with a new Mohican haircut and dyed deep blue. This was hilarious 😂

RIP bud, you are now burning Lo-HI’s while fixing them pearly gates.
😩

Sad news indeed Terry, especially as you really seem to care for all your students. We got a call last week to tell us that one of our best pals had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and had been given a prognosis of 2 months without treatment or possibly 2 years with treatment. But what will be his quality of life? There’s nothing we can do in such circumstances except to support his wife (and him) as much as we can.

Those rigs will be busy until September.
As the nights get warmer, the locals have longer siestas and start work earlier on a morning.
They will then play out and party until 2am.
That takes some stamina.

After a lovely seven day parked on a cracking resort site in Salou, it was wheels down this morning and now slumming it Banoyles, next to a lake, will do further adventurising with a cycle tour around the lake tomorrow. There is a Neolithic site, which was closed, the old dwellings look cool and worth a visit.
IMG_6349.jpegIMG_6352.jpegIMG_6351.jpegIMG_6350.jpeg

I used my new Spanish adapter to fill my empty safefill tank, which cost €0.78 per litre. Then topped up with derv @ €1.301 per litre.

I wonder why two mentioned products are supplied much cheaper here in Spain compared to UK? 😡

Back