Asda Spondon autogas

Called into Asda at Spondon Derby to fill up with gas, cashier told me they no longer sell it and the pump is being removed.
There's a thread running on MHF saying it is being reinstated after many complaints. I hope so,will look in end of next week when I get back from the sun. I remain sceptical.

Last edited:
Well, I will be at Charlie’s for a few days tomorrow so May top up ther, don’t think I need any til August though

The pump at Birches, Sutton on Sea has been removed and is not being replaced. They were told it would cost too much to repair the pump so Flogas has taken it out.

There are various apps available that have updated LPG station information or you can check online before you visit, usually the information is up to date on LPG stations as far as I am aware

Our local Morrisons in Wellingborough, you may remember, had a serious injury and fire from someone filling a Calor bottle with an adaptor bought off eBay. Well, they now have a shiny new, state of the art pump and they said they have no intention of closing it. The big problem is they sell out quickly! There is a Morrisons at Great Cambourne, near St. Neots which has just installed two new pumps. Maybe they are not giving it up!

First repsol garage in sines had GPL auto gas and the cashier a young lass was very happy to help me hook it up. .95€ per litre
I find pumps are usually a little different and it’s not something I do enough to be confident. And that hiss when you detach it is quite scary😫😀

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:148)

Back