What did you do to your van today?

Changed the hab door 'keep open' catch because the replacement that I fitted about 18 months ago has worn quite badly. I then went for broke and drilled the new catch with a 5mm hole so that I could drop a threaded pin through with a small plastic knob on top to stop the door slamming shut in windy weather and filled all the screwholes with silicone sealing strip.

Went through the toolboxes and took out some redundant kit but still have too much 'just in case' stuff, even after taking out complete boxes of screws, pop rivets and brackets and putting back a 'working stock' of each item. The problem is that the removed stuff sits in the over full garden shed/mini workshop so finding them when I next need to restock the M/Home will be a frustration, starting with the usual 'Where the F.H. did I put those when I emptied the M/Home?' :rolleyes:(y)

Steve

Changed the hab door 'keep open' catch because the replacement that I fitted about 18 months ago has worn quite badly. I then went for broke and drilled the new catch with a 5mm hole so that I could drop a threaded pin through with a small plastic knob on top to stop the door slamming shut in windy weather and filled all the screwholes with silicone sealing strip.

Went through the toolboxes and took out some redundant kit but still have too much 'just in case' stuff, even after taking out complete boxes of screws, pop rivets and brackets and putting back a 'working stock' of each item. The problem is that the removed stuff sits in the over full garden shed/mini workshop so finding them when I next need to restock the M/Home will be a frustration, starting with the usual 'Where the F.H. did I put those when I emptied the M/Home?' :rolleyes:(y)

Steve
And there is me thinking that you are really organised.😂

Made 2 we alloy slat flaps for the new n plate lamps as you could see white, they slipped in nice between gap in black plastic and clear lens, mind you they look like horses blinkers, thank heavens they are tiny, bit of epoxy glue held them in place, mot to be booked this week.
Here is our station from last saterday with the car, you dont get in and car taken of you by tester & back after half hr being torn to bits.mot centre.jpg

I remember one country I lived in where you passed some folding stuff and the car was returned with a fresh MOT. 🤣

Made 2 we alloy slat flaps for the new n plate lamps as you could see white, they slipped in nice between gap in black plastic and clear lens, mind you they look like horses blinkers, thank heavens they are tiny, bit of epoxy glue held them in place, mot to be booked this week.
Here is our station from last saterday with the car, you dont get in and car taken of you by tester & back after half hr being torn to bits.View attachment 72795
can you not view the test? this is a requirement in GB - if you want to watch the test it has to be possible.

can you not view the test? this is a requirement in GB - if you want to watch the test it has to be possible.
Not since covid, they also clossed the office to book a test, all has to be done online, hence many old folk are driving round with no test as they dont have a pc or smart ph.
When the car is taken of you then a bus like shelter is of to the right where you stay to the tester brings it back out round the back of the building on a road down the right side and stops a few yards away from the shelter, a cet pas or fail is left on the dash or passengers seat.test centre armagh.jpg

A Wee trip to one my favourite weekend spots with the big girl as usual she didn’t disappoint I took full advantage of her girth and abused the hell out of her. She took it well and handled perfectly well. But I’ve just been underneath to give her a really good inspection grease a few nipples check the under carriage make sure all the wee tits and bobs are well inspected and in good working order by a true professional ME. Well inspection done and the VAN is fine ya dirty minded 😂😜.

Millport isle of Cumbria.

A Wee trip to one my favourite weekend spots with the big girl as usual she didn’t disappoint I took full advantage of her girth and abused the hell out of her. She took it well and handled perfectly well. But I’ve just been underneath to give her a really good inspection grease a few nipples check the under carriage make sure all the wee tits and bobs are well inspected and in good working order by a true professional ME. Well inspection done and the VAN is fine ya dirty minded 😂😜.

Millport isle of Cumbria.

Screenshot_20240420_225315_Facebook.jpg

Back