2024 France/Spain Tour.

Had a nice cycle around Banyoles lake, nice and flat, no need for power use with the dog being towed. Beautiful day, and when we returned back to the town, the place was buzzing. Live traditional music outside the sport pavilion, same where we are parked up, as there is large picnic area, lots of families, with friends all enjoying themselves eating and chatting at their tables.
A good vibe!!
Ps, the church is 12 century.

IMG_6362.jpegIMG_6363.jpegIMG_6354.jpegIMG_6357.jpegIMG_6364.jpegIMG_6356.jpegIMG_6358.jpeg

Thank Tom, I’ll check it out, although from I have read so far, it is expensive to park even for a day. Also, the cops ain’t shy dishing €200 fines for any slight infringement by camping cars, I suppose we have Salvador Dali to thank for making the town so popular.

Bea has an eye to head to Andorra, but I prefer to return to the coast, going to check for spots around L’Estartit, I did my first dive in the Med at the Medes Islands, of course this was not yesterday!!

Roses is on the list too, so time for research to plan tomorrow 👍

I noticed a panel van conversion with these interesting levellers stored on the roof. Look like a CNC job for the profiling and making the holes, I’ll get a better idea when I view then on my laptop.
They look the bizz and all alloy.
IMG_6368.jpegIMG_6367.jpeg

Well Police road check at a roundabout today. They’d pulled over a dodgy Fiat ahead of us, then indicated for us to stop as well, pc walked to the back of the van, looked as if to check UK sticker and or bike rack warning square, then waved us on😀😀have a nice day😀

Well Police road check at a roundabout today. They’d pulled over a dodgy Fiat ahead of us, then indicated for us to stop as well, pc walked to the back of the van, looked as if to check UK sticker and or bike rack warning square, then waved us on😀😀have a nice day😀
Where did this happen, as in country?

Andorra kicked into touch, now at Roses. I wonder why it is difficult to source decent park ups for the night up here, compared to Valencia for example? Anyhooo I’m no pissing about looking for a postage stamp to park on next to a main road. On an aire for at least two night, possibly add another before bouncing back into France.

No sign of Axle while out on the bikes.
IMG_6390.jpegIMG_6388.jpegIMG_6387.jpegIMG_6380.jpegIMG_6385.jpegIMG_6381.jpeg

You’re getting good use out of them wee bikes. Talking about bikes do think you’ll reach the peddles on Jeff’s big bike he might have to put stabilisers on for you when go for a shot. 😜

Lovely 🇵🇹 boardwalk 🚴 today down to Praia Pera from Mikki’s place😎☀️1716237498175.jpeg

1716237439188.jpeg

Reactions: 2cv
Back