2 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE Stone Cricket Club,Staffordshire, 30th May - 4th June 2024

2 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE Stone Cricket Club,Staffordshire, 30th May - 4th June 2024
Posted by jeffmossy
Stone Cricket Club, Staffordshire
Thursday, May 30, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, May 30, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Hi Jeff,

Sorry, we have to cancel attendance at Stone Cricket Club. We have been contacted by a potential buyer of our hovel in France, aka The Money Pit, and we need to get over there before he has chance to change his mind [we haven't seen the place since Feb 2020, so it might take a couple of days to find a path to the door ...] :ROFLMAO:

We'll be at Hollingworth, but will leave on 28th May, so won't need any 'bridging' nights. We'll be snuggling down on the A491 Hagley Bypass amongst the HGVs, ready for an early start towards Newhaven!

Steve & Elaine

Last edited:
Hi Bill glad you got the place. Not seen you for a while hope all’s well. That’s a pint of whisky you owe me.😜
And yer heeland heathan, I'll have half !!!!!
Luv ya bro, see yer there
Peter

Hi Jeff,
SorryO but I can't make this meet now as I have to be at an Iona AGM up in Glasgow which is a lot more on the way to Orkney!!! I hope that someone can take my place!
We are going to Hollingworth next weekend but will have to leave early Sunday morning! Life seems to be getting a bit cluttered for me!
See you at Hollingworth on Thursday next.
Peter

Back