*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club

*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
I will be taking some t shirts and hats with me to the Goosnargh rally this weekend 16th November 2023, if you would like to purchase any come and see me or Lorraine (y)

A bit late for this one I guess - Yes please Jeff - could you add us to the reserve list for 5 nights please and tickets if possible. Thanks

Can you put Peter Griffos down for this - if it helps he is not bothered about the concert. Can he just come camping - let me know please and Ill pass it on.

Can you put Peter Griffos down for this - if it helps he is not bothered about the concert. Can he just come camping - let me know please and Ill pass it on.
Yes he can just come camping, I have got a huge reserve list for people who want concert tickets 👍

Hi Jeff, just checking if you need to pay campsite fees before end June as well?
Hello Phil
No we will collect campsite fees on arrival at the venue, I have returned your ticket payment, if you can resend as friends and family then that would be good and it will also keep Lorraine happy as she is keeping the payment sheet up to date . Also can you please update your contact details in the link below Thank you
Jeff

Back