Vtoman items info

If anyone is buying products from Vtoman I have a code for a £100 discount I can pass on if you wish
Which company offers you better commission, Gordon, Vimtoman or Jackernory? 😗

Last edited:
Hey Terry they jackery things are old school now me and Gordon got the VTOMAN so your bombed oot.

I was about to press buy on my kit before I spoke to Gordon glad I phoned him got me £100 off so chuffed.

There’s an English couple on YouTube who do videos on stuff who were doing a review with a link to Amazon. I done a mock buy using the link and it was coming out at £500 more than I paid direct from there website and using Gordon’s discount code.

Hey Terry they jackery things are old school now me and Gordon got the VTOMAN so your bombed oot.

I was about to press buy on my kit before I spoke to Gordon glad I phoned him got me £100 off so chuffed.

There’s an English couple on YouTube who do videos on stuff who were doing a review with a link to Amazon. I done a mock buy using the link and it was coming out at £500 more than I paid direct from there website and using Gordon’s discount code.
Wully, that YouTube site is Gordon using a pseudonym. You got the hunner off paid by some poor sod who was conned, there is more money in it for him than a half or full bung of SBP.

Joking apart, irrelevant of the brand name, these generators are a game changer if doing DIY conversion as you are doing, you can use your motor straight away, chuck in a blow up bed, some water and baby wipes for a BS&C wash, yer sorted!!

So far I’ve used it to power all the work I’m doing to the van on Saturday it ran a jigsaw angle grinder and charged a few Dewalt batteries 6 hours of use and never dropped below 60%. Used it Sunday to run a big karcher power washer for a couple of hours and it only used about 20% of battery. I got the slave battery and it’s still in the box. So I’m gonna try and work this into the van build. That’s my weak point the electrickery

So far I’ve used it to power all the work I’m doing to the van on Saturday it ran a jigsaw angle grinder and charged a few Dewalt batteries 6 hours of use and never dropped below 60%. Used it Sunday to run a big karcher power washer for a couple of hours and it only used about 20% of battery. I got the slave battery and it’s still in the box. So I’m gonna try and work this into the van build. That’s my weak point the electrickery
Wully, what I have been doing with the Jackery is the following, and basically due having to be very lean with gas at the moment (Meeting up with Seb soon, he is bringing me a Spanish/Portugal adapter to fit my safefill tanks) I have a 10kg & 7.5kg safefill tanks, 10 is now down to 1/4 full, 7.5 is full. To heat water, I plug Jackery into ehu, one hour commencing at 100%, uses 70%, I also switch fridge to 240v at the same time. Also using airfryer and travel kettle too.

To recharge Jackery, I now have it permanently plugged onto the 2000W inverter, and while I am dragging down the LB's, the LB's are being replenished with the 2x 150w solar panels on the MH roof. Actually, using both 100w jackery solar panels on a very sunny day, like today, inverter actually puts in more recharge power than both panels together!

Anyhooo, if you box clever with the solar generator, it does increase your gas longevity.

What heating are you going to fit Wully, I believe most of the power banks aren’t big enough output although at least one is. If going diesel heater that is

Neil I’ve not made my mind up yet. The truma diesel combi looks good but you have to get a new roof first🤑. Was thinking of fitting a Diesel heater for now and it would be good back up even if I decide and the budget allows for the trauma.

Neil I’ve not made my mind up yet. The truma diesel combi looks good but you have to get a new roof first🤑. Was thinking of fitting a Diesel heater for now and it would be good back up even if I decide and the budget allows for the trauma.
Diesel heater needs more on start up than most of the power banks can provide Wully, I know the Bluetti can do it and maybe another one (or two) doesn’t look like the VTO will but neither will a lot of big brands. It will run it once it’s started so May be a way of doing it with some switching and engine battery, speak with David 👍

Must say if you are getting £100 off the flash model advertised at £699 that’s a very good offer. I am almost tempted to turn traitor myself lol

Neil I had it had it running an 1800w karcher power washer flawlessly and that would probably take a bit more on start up what dose a diesel heater need on startup.

Neil I had it had it running an 1800w karcher power washer flawlessly and that would probably take a bit more on start up what dose a diesel heater need on startup.
It is 12V Wully, needs around 15amp that’s the problem. Then again you could get a 12v power supply and plug into the 230V side I expect. Speak with David 👍

Back