How I get Unlimited Data for £15 per month

And Jeremy will have access to everyone's data usage..
The Thought Police will make sure that there is no dissent from the party line.
The very fact that there's not going to be any alternative, frightens me.

Brave New World.

Of course the government should provide everything ..Look how perfect the Soviet system was.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to the new 128KB speed nationalised service 😂🤭

when they found out about you they will kill the deal, I am paying £32 for 20 Gb from EE and I am out of contract now. I am also being robbed by Virgin for a package including a home phone I do not use TV I do not watch and my fast broadband. So it might well be of use to me to drop everything and pay upfront for the system, It will save me , IF I can use it both at home/ van.

I pay £18/mth on three for unlimited data with 200 minutes and it's fast. I just use the phone as a mobile hotspot to tether any other devices like just now on the home PC. I can stream live TV and just screencast it to a TV screen. So no need to pay for broadband, fixed landline, cable or sky TV at all. Whether at home or away it's all good.

My 3 is unlimited data, calls, texts and go roaming + go binge £18 a month on a 12 month contract not as good as Phil’s but good enough for me .👍

I'm going away for winter to Thailand where roaming is not included by Three so will move my number to a free PAYG sim where a £5 top-up will keep it active for 6 months rather than paying £18/mth for a service that I cannot use. Upon return will take up a new sim only deal keeping my number.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back