Oil pump citroen relay.

furryrobster

Free Member

Hi. I have a citroen relay 2.8 hdi on a 2003 plate.

My oil light is flashing when accelerating. I've changed sensor and sump pan. I do have a small leak which might be coming from crank shaft seals it doesn't leak when running.

so im after an oil pump but there doesn't seem to be any about. Does anyone know if I a 2.2 HDI oil pump is compatible? Or if I can use an oil.pump from other makes with the 2.8 JTD engine?

My reg Doc says mine is the relay 2800cc 1800 TD HDI lwb.

You may have to do a search and find a Citroen forum .
I am sure they will be able to advice you ..

I had a similar problem Fiat 2005 2.8jtd, but my oil light on all the time, had no oil pressure, changed everything we could and still no luck, so only the oil pump to change, you have to buy the whole oil pump assembly as it is a sealed unit.
After 5Months of searching finally got one last week from an accident write off.
Problem is Fiat do not make the parts anymore for the Sofim engine. It's been a hell of a job as most of available parts were in Italy at stupid prices.

I had a similar problem Fiat 2005 2.8jtd, but my oil light on all the time, had no oil pressure, changed everything we could and still no luck, so only the oil pump to change, you have to buy the whole oil pump assembly as it is a sealed unit.
After 5Months of searching finally got one last week from an accident write off.
Problem is Fiat do not make the parts anymore for the Sofim engine. It's been a hell of a job as most of available parts were in Italy at stupid prices.
My iveco has a sofim inline donkey, better look out for a spare engine/box.

Back