Prostate Cancer

I forgot to mention that my PSA has dropped from 13 down to 7.7 since my Hormone jab, but one real side effect is tiredness.

Im bound to be getting a call soon as its heading for a year since last horsepiddle apointment.

I forgot to mention that my PSA has dropped from 13 down to 7.7 since my Hormone jab, but one real side effect is tiredness.
Fatigue is bad some days I just can not do anything..also with me it's causing major pain in joints..
Have they put you on calcium tablets as I have 3000mg daily .and alendrinic acid .
To slow down osteoporosis which is the major side effect of hormone therapy..

Fatigue is bad some days I just can not do anything..also with me it's causing major pain in joints..
Have they put you on calcium tablets as I have 3000mg daily .and alendrinic acid .
To slow down osteoporosis which is the major side effect of hormone therapy..
No new meds bar the jabs so far, oncologist app when we get back.

I only drink Mint tea and coffee, the tea is good for the type 2 Diabetes, coffee doesn't seem to do much either way so I can drink as much as I like, but I do like it with sugar though so I have to limit it on those grounds, scuse pun.
I would call then and ask they put me on them straight away and also stressed I must see dentist every 3 months .

I had a bone scan and they told me I was okay.

I've had it for about five years or so now and wondered if there was an existing thread on here but couldn't find one.

I'm sure I am far from alone with all the elderly folk on here, and most will get a check up, but some younger farts can get it too.

Most men die with it but not from it so it is worth asking your doc for a PSA test, or for him to put the gloves on for a physical test, (if his hands are one your shoulders or hips, he's doing it wrong) Mine is low grade and I need no meds for the cancer but it does affect my bladder so I have meds for that, they seem to work most of the time but I need to have a day off every now and then, today is one of those days, not fun at all, you go but you can't so wait 5 minutes then suddenly you can.
Ditto going through that right now according to the doctors it has got 11 % worse since January .

Mine is. Going very slowly not much more than an egg cup full waiting a few minutes trying to relax then another small amount.
So you not alone had this for about 6 years now .
Up in the night sometimes every hour other times may be as long as two hours apart trips.

So I am getting tired as well coupled with severe emphysema life gets better at ever turn.

However I should not complaint there are thousands of other people a lot worse of..

Anyway
Back to the docs on Monday. For yet another finger job .

As I said to him before not my idea of fun so I will stick to the fishing. 😂😂😂😂

A little thing I found is to scratch lightly just above your butt crack And also massage your Lower right tum

A little thing I found is to scratch lightly just above your butt crack And also massage your Lower right tum
Yes I have heard of that before I think it’s called the gangnam style dance..🤣

Last edited:
What can I say well I have now got cancer as well. Seems it’s advanced. Getting another call from the hospital tomorrow. Seems it’s all treatable. So I am not worried .

And on a lighter note I will still be carrying on with the Moho lithium conversion. And I already have a funeral plan.
Just not booked another away trip yet.😂😂😂

Depending on the stage, and your age, you may not need to worry, and we all croak of something,
on the 20th I have to let Liz stab me with my 3rd hormone treatment,not looking forward to that at all.

Depending on the stage, and your age, you may not need to worry, and we all croak of something,
on the 20th I have to let Liz stab me with my 3rd hormone treatment,not looking forward to that at all.
Not worried at all just getting with whatever it is i am on with now .

On reflection i should have got it all sorted when i found out something could be wrong back in 2016.
Never mind onwards and upwards . Maybe just forget the upwards bit ..😃😃

I was diagnosed in 2017,only started treatment in March.

Back