Weather Report..................

Here in Chaource (think A.O.C. Cheese) it rained overnight. Having got that over with we can move on confidently to a warm, sunny day.
Overnight rain keeps me, the fauna, and the flora happy.
A win, win, win situation.

Colin ???

Calm here at Canvey 18deg slightly overcast but sunshine promised later off to the marina cafe for breakfast egg, bacon, mushrooms and toms or beans tea or coffee and toast or bread and butter £3.50 and none of this part cooked stuff they cook it all fresh. Yumm

Roads in the central belt have lots of standing water and heavy water at. Roadsides even the truck is getting pulled into kerbside ,take extra care and attention out there guys

No rain today. Still some clouds about, but a lovely 26 degrees, with gentle breezes. So we went shopping... No imagination, some folk ! Now that the ground has softened up, I've no excuse for not gardening.... Tomorrow!

As expected, today has been sunny and warm. So much so that I shocked the genteel folk of Chateau Chinon with the red beauties.
Word got around.
The crowds built up.
And eventually the local Gendarme asked me to revert to jeans.

I'll try again post Brexit.

Colin :):):)

As expected, today has been sunny and warm. So much so that I shocked the genteel folk of Chateau Chinon with the red beauties.
Word got around.
The crowds built up.

No sense of adventure there then :rolleyes:

Morning all it’s been tipping it down last night (Friday) down south is forecast to be 19 deg during the night and it’s going to be 25 ooh well hopefully it’ll have stopped raining before the morning

Word got around.
The crowds built up.

Over in France they have many branches of there police are you sure they were gendarme and not the culture police?

Hi

Slightly raining, forecast as just recorded raining most of the day, heavy at times here in Milnrow Lancashire

Well, what can I say?
This morning is bluer than blue and the thermometers have been psychologically prepared for the onslaught to be inflicted on them today.
I've done my best.
Oh, and what's with the 'funny' emojis over the problem with my red beauties as related last evening? It's no laughing matter, I assure you.

Colin ???

Back