Weather Report..................

It all started getting rough when you announced your weeks holiday Gordon:LOL:

Well, what can I say?
This morning is bluer than blue and the thermometers have been psychologically prepared for the onslaught to be inflicted on them today.
I've done my best.
Oh, and what's with the 'funny' emojis over the problem with my red beauties as related last evening? It's no laughing matter, I assure you.

Colin ???
Oh yes it is.:ROFLMAO: I must say was surprised when I saw the jeans, thought the weather had taken a drastic turn for the worse. I was going to be polite and not mention the red beauties, but as you mentioned them first......

You wouldn't be wearing them today in God's own county, the heavens have gone into mourning, must be the angels crying with laughter. What is surprising is the temperature, warmer outside than in.

Damp grey and blustery outside just as promised.
Oh to be in sunny climes, and to leave the rain and wind behind.

well it hasn't done as the forecast had predicted, it hasn't rained for quite a few hours now
but there are clouds moving very fast and its dull here in Milnrow Lancashire

Reactions: 2cv
It's been a warm, verging on hot, day here in mid France.
So I've been in the red beauties all day.
I rather fancy that tomorrow will be a repeat of today both in terms of the weather and my garb.

Colin ???

It was a delight to watch the sun transit the horizon this morning in Villerest, France.
From here :

WP_20181014_07_49_51_Rich.jpg

To here:

WP_20181014_08_00_09_Rich.jpg

And then to here:

WP_20181014_08_36_52_Rich.jpg

Altogether an uplifting experience.
So in summary a fine day is expected as Ed and I take a stroll along the shore of the lake.

Colin ???

Back