Weather Report..................

Sunny but cool and blustery I am currently getting slowly re-acclimatised to the northern weather after spending most of the summer on the south and southeast coast.

nice bright day, rather cold and very blustery.....good drying day.......here in n.yorks.........

some lovely pics on this thread........very envious........Hmmm.......have to get a shower ...see if i can get this green colour washed off me.....

I dunno !

We turned in last night, expecting 12 hours of unbroken rain ... Not a drop.
The new forecast was for rain until 1 pm...... Not a pitter or even a patter.... Until we were tugging our loaded trolley across Lidl's wide carpark.
Then nothing....... Until we were unloading the van at the bottom of our lane . ( The one that was recently washed away ). 250 uphill metres later, it stopped. , as we were unlocking the front door.
I think God, in His omnipotent wisdom, ...... Uses a different weather website from mine.

Lane repaired. Asked the Mayor's dragon of a secretary on Monday morning.. She phoned him and gave him his instructions. This arrived at 9 this morning. Lovely sunny day. Breezy 26 in the shade.

WP_20181024_11_44_56_Pro (2).jpg

Back