Weather Report..................

Well I came off the hill and drove maybe 10 miles to a ccc site (Leek) and difference is amazing, still 11 degrees outside and just in tee shirt and shorts without fleece for a change :)

Was cloudy when I got up and took dogs out but sun is breaking through now, just flyscreen door closed and birdies chirping outside, all is well with the world of nabs

The sky was clear overnight so the temperature dropped sufficiently for a couple of drops of water to condense on the inside of the windscreen. I'll cope.
The sky has stayed clear and we are now treating ourselves to a night on a campsite. A l-o-n-g shower and a catch-up on the chores is in order:

WP_20181021_14_31_20_Pro.jpg

It's hot!

Colin ???

Funny old world.
The laundry was not quite dry, last night. The forcast was for 0.1 mm of rain at 6.am, then breezy sunshine. A decision was made to leave the washing on the line, overnight.
At 05.45, I awoke to a pitter pattering. At 05.47... We were under a Niagara Falls deluge. Could I awake Management... No chance!
In the next 30 minutes, 2500 litres went into the cisterns.
Lovely sunny day, breakfast and lunch outside. Our lane is washed away. Interesting life, innit?

Come North a bit they said, it’ll be great they said, I was basking in the south east waking up to 10/12 degrees climbing to an average of 19/22 by lunch time. I have only come North Westish to Banbury it’s flipping 6 deg this morning ffffffreezing

Last edited:
Come North a bit they said, it’ll be great they said, I was basking in the south east waking up to 10/12 degrees climbing to an average of 19/22 by lunch time. I have only come North Westish to Banbury it’s flipping 6 def this morning ffffffreezing

Ya big girls blouse - you've been spoilt with southern sunshine. :LOL:

Morning all,
Lovely morning. Sun just breaking up the early mist .
Noisy bunch of sleek Azure Winged Magpies are flying around.
Woodpeckers pecking wood, quietly and a JCB digging a cesspit,half a mile away, across the valley.
We'll walk into the village and try to catch the Mayor's eye about our lane.
No chance of a brandy, with the coffee, this morning.

It's been blue all day as I pottered along in southwest France:

WP_20181022_09_53_58_Pro (2).jpg

........and am now on the free Aire at Boulou with the Pyrenees foothills in the distance:

WP_20181022_14_49_45_Pro (2).jpg

Colin ???

This morning there was a slight frost but brilliant sunshine at Berwick now home it’s blooming windy these pasts few nights there has been clear skies and quite mild

Back