Weather Report..................

Please keep us up to date, Mr. 2cv.
We don't complain about your incessant rain reports from Glasgow, so why should we be concerned about continual sun reports from Trumpland?
As a token of my regard for your quite exceptional contributions I thought I'd try encouraging you with a photo:

WP_20181018_12_50_59_Rich (2).jpg

Pretty please?

Colin ???

It's been a lovely finish to a warm day here at Comps on a tributary of the river Rhône towards it's southern end:

WP_20181019_16_59_41_Pro.jpg

Colin ???

Just so that you're all aware that I'm going to be even more unbearable than usual over the coming days:

wp_ss_20181019_0001.png

And I will continue to post!

Colin ???

Reactions: 2cv
Please keep us up to date, Mr. 2cv.
We don't complain about your incessant rain reports from Glasgow, so why should we be concerned about continual sun reports from Trumpland?
As a token of my regard for your quite exceptional contributions I thought I'd try encouraging you with a photo:

View attachment 38827

Pretty please?

Colin ???

Well how could I refuse? 31 degrees and not a cloud to be seen today. With very low humidity it is very pleasant here.

12AF17F9-FF3F-4794-B8F9-305EE70C432F.jpeg

Was misty in the valley when I got up and took dogs out but clear on top where I was parked. Sun is out and scattered high cloud so looks like it may be another nice day. Was 6 degrees outside though so probably make low to mid teens again

You already passed this trip Gordon but for reference Toddington services North bound on M6?have an Asian kitchen outlet. We had lovely Thai takeaway on way back from Henley meet. Really tasty and under £7 a piece ?

You already passed this trip Gordon but for reference Toddington services North bound on M6?have an Asian kitchen outlet. We had lovely Thai takeaway on way back from Henley meet. Really tasty and under £7 a piece ?
Will keep that in m8 d Neil cheers

Mustn't grumble, showers forecast, 20 degrees. Nice walk into the village and back. Lunch outdoors.
Washing machine rumbling away, on cheap electricity.
Will it have time to dry before the showers arrive?

The sun rose with a huge smile on it's face as it rose slowly above the Rhône this morning:

WP_20181020_08_11_03_Pro (2).jpg

And then it did exactly as forecast and kept in view for the remainder of the day.
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Colin ???

Back